Online Banking offers electronic statement and notice delivery. This service is provided free to our Online Banking users.
It is simple to get started.
- If you are not a user of Online Banking, complete the Online Banking sign-up.
- Once you can access Online Banking, you will be prompted to enroll accounts that you are a primary owner on for
electronic document delivery.
- Select either statements only or statements and notices.
- The next time the electronic document, you enrolled in, is created you will get a Notice email letting you know that
you have a statement or notice available.
- To view the document, just log into Online Banking, select the account, and select the documents tab.
Donít worry about missing out on important information that we periodically include as a statement insert. You will continue
to receive this information as an attachment to your electronic Statement.
There are numerous notices available, so make sure to select statement and notices to ensure that your mailed items get
Because you access your electronic documents through Online Banking, you have the convenience and flexibility with the
security and safety that you expect from Bank of Commerce even when viewing or printing your electronic documents.